Using our main online tool -
OLMAT (Online MassSpec data Analysis Tool)
- Instantly analyze MassSpec (Mass FingerPrinting) data online, without experience in proteomics.
- Convert large numbers of MassSpec data files into Excel spreadsheets within 5 seconds.
- Auto-extract "% coverage", Mascot® score and "peptides matched" parameters from your data.
- Compare multiple test samples and controls with just a click.
- Analyze your data by subtracting and/or intersecting multiple experimental datasets.
- Remove contaminants (e.g. keratins) from your datasets, automatically.
- Use pre-loaded lists of common IP-MassFingerprinting contaminants.
- Automatically obtain functional info (gene ontology and known interactors) of the proteins in your lists.
- This simple to use, yet powerful software is 100% online (no need to install).
- OLMAT software is cited in an EMBO Journal paper by Perez-Oliva et al.
- OLMAT software is cited in a Biochemical Journal paper by Banerjee et al.
- OLMAT software is cited in a Nature Communications paper by Herhaus et a..
- OLMAT software is cited in a Journal of Cell Science paper by Hoxhaj et al.
- OLMAT software receives Innovator of the Year Award from Dundee University, College of Life Sciences.
Other ProteinGuru e-Tools
(in alphabetical order):
BASALT - Biological Sequence Analysis Tool. A handy tool to analyze protein sequences for (multiple) motifs, using regular expression search.
FreqPlot - Frequency plotter tool. Simply enter a list of gene symbols or protein names and see how frequently does each appear in your list.
GeneAD - A tool that lists all the known "Other Aliases and Designations" for a given gene symbol.
InteracTool - A tool that lists all the published binding partners of a protein.
Intersect - Generates lists of common interactors between queried lists of proteins. Especially useful when analyzing data from IP-MassSpec or Y2H screens.
Motifgen - Generates a consensus motif using input of stacked sequences.
MultiVenny - Cross-reference multiple lists at once
OntoFind - Retrieves ontological information for the queried gene or a list of genes (batch).
PeptiCut - Finds the optimum protease to be used in MassSpec analysis. Also, can selects proteases that wouldn't cut at the motif of interest.
(in alphabetical order):
Densimolar - A simple calculator for conversion of densities to molarities.
Quantilator - Performs everyday handy conversions such as from micrograms per microliters into micromolars and vice versa.
Timecourse - A simple tool to organize your timecourse experiments.
DISCLAIMER: Mascot® is a registered trademark of Matrix Science Ltd.